Welcome to Aida Academy, the home of Egyptian Dance in Melbourne. Want to explore the beauty and femininity of Egyptian bellydance? Want to take your dancing to another level? Take advantage of Virginia's immense performance experience and wealth of knowledge.
Learn to dance from home and stay connected through Aida Academy's exclusive online classes. They are carefully tailored to suit the students - Click here to register interest and enter your preferences. Online classes start Monday 19th April !
CLASS SCHEDULE - Time Zone AEST
Monday 6:30-7:15pm Beginner - Level 2 $10/class
Monday 7:30-8:30pm Intermediate - Level 2 $12/class
Wednesday 7:00-8:00pm Advanced - Level 2 $15/class
Instructions for online classes
Please save the following contact in your phone -
Aida Academy of Egyptian Dance
+61 417 011 410
1. Classes will be streamed live via the Zoom app, please download app before class. If your name on Zoom is different to Aida registration, please let us know.
2. Choose the class you wish to attend and finalise payment. This must be completed at least 15mins before scheduled class time. Payment can be made via bank transfer or PayID to the saved contact number.
Bank details -
Name - Peruche Pty Ltd
BSB - 633 000
Acc No - 134231117
3. Screenshot proof of payment and send to us via email or text.
4. 10 minutes before the scheduled time, you will receive an email from us with the Zoom meeting link. Please ensure our contact address is added to your list and does not land in your spam folder.
5. Once you've checked into the meeting, please follow Zoom prompts as there is a virtual 'waiting room' until class commences.
Helpful tips -
Ensure your device is charged or plugged in.
Have water and towel close to you.
Please wear gym tights/leggings. Depending on the lighting in your space, wear form fitting tops and a light coloured hip scarf to enable the instructor to see your form.
You will be placed on mute to minimise background noise however you can access the chat feature and there will be opportunities to use your mic throughout class .
Visit our facebook page and stay up to date.
Terms and Conditions
Our aim as always has been to provide a safe and secure environment for our students in both physical and virtual classes. By clicking on Zoom meeting links for online dance classes we ask that your invitation and assigned password is used only by you and not to be shared under any circumstance.
Dancing is a physically demanding activity and great care and knowledge of safe dance practice is demonstrated by instructor throughout all classes to avoid injury. Please feel free to discuss any concerns you may have or pre existing conditions that we need to know about prior to class commencing.